An experienced sales manager with an established network to drive Sales to achieve target, through effective management of the sales processes and coverage of region and customers while developing internal & external sales resources. Drive own sales targets whilst achieving team targets.
BASIC OUTLINE OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. To use existing experience to service existing customer and expand the company customer base.
2. To ensure all Sales staff meet set targets, actively achieve own targets and support the entire team including self to meet Company budgets.
3. A real emphasis on working with our Industry partners, existing Customers, tender retrieval, completion and signing off of tenders to meet targets.
4. Develop and maintain appropriate infrastructure and resources to maintain and grow the revenue stream.
5. Maintain sales channels and actively develop new ones by searching channels for tenders and managing team inputs.
6. Advise and assist subordinates to develop and to become more competent and increase revenue.
7. Manage call ratios of external sales staff. Check calls and re-direct when necessary.
8. Ensure administration of sales staff and self is of the highest quality.
9. Assist to resolve queries with all internal & external customers.
10. Ensure that the company has a willing, able, motivated sales team.
11. Consider additional training needs of sales team and to ensure that training is implemented when necessary.
12. Develop and control competitor analysis. Collate information on a regular basis regarding competitor’s rates, activities and advertising.
13. Enhance brand awareness and work with Industry partners.
14. Produce monthly reports covering, utilization, and forecasting & sales staff progress.
15. Complete subordinate and personal KPI’s and performance appraisals as per schedule.
16. Visit all existing clients each month to achieve revenue growth and retention, manage own planner.
17. Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
18. Become part of the senior managers team who are responsible for smooth running of the organisation
All other duties and tasks as required by management.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR POSITION-preferred|
|Minimum qualification||Relevant Degree OR Diploma
Min 5 years’ tender experience in the Cleaning Industry
Min 5 years’ experience in sales in the Cleaning Industry
|Additional Skills – advantageous||Facilities Industry experience, Hygiene and Pest Control sales experience, Strategic management and planning, Excellent communication skills, Strong mathematical ability, Strong excel ability, Strong time management skills, Brilliant negotiation skills, Brilliant administration skills, Strong sales and marketing ability.|
|Requirements||Own reliable vehicle and valid RSA driver’s license|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com